- Weight: 10 lbs, 14 oz (5th percentile - down from 25th....)
- Height: 23 3/4 inches (25th-30th percentile)
I forget what her head measurement was, but it was 25-30th percentile, same as height. The nurse wasn't concerned, and she told me that good things come in small packages. (I heard this alot growing up.....although sometimes it was substituted with dynamite comes in small packages!). Th
e doctor was a little concerned & wants me to pump to make sure I'm producing 5oz a feeding. But she also said she's healthy and probably fine and I could also try feeding her more cluster feedings at night since she's fussier at night anyways. So, we'll see. I'm not too concerned, she really just comes from a long line of small people.....
Other than that, she did wonderfully at the appointment. Smiling & cooing the whole time :) For some reason, she seems to enjoy the doctor's office? Maybe all the bright colors? (Meemi would say it's the primary colors I bet!). Both the doctor & nurse commented on her sweet disposition saying she's such a happy baby - is she always like this?? I informed them she was not always like that! She took the shots like a champ, crying only when stuck and within a few minutes of being finished, she acted like nothing had happened and was back to smiling & cooing! No fever yet either. Unfortunately (for me), she does not appear to have the same
groggy effect as last time and is alert as ever!
So, as her daddy predicted she would not stay tall (50th percentile) for height, and he was right. She is now appearing to follow mommy's height genes..... Thought I'd include a few pictures of her to make the post a little more interesting - here she is laying with daddy on the floor from New Year's Day!


1 comment:
She is so little! Now I feel like Ansley is a giant...13 lbs 7 oz today and 25 inches long!! I hope Ansley tolerates her shots that well...last time she screamed for like an hour!!
Post a Comment