in her Baby Einstein exersaucer...... That's right it was time to get out the exersaucer and put it together. While my parents were here on New Years Eve, we were going through her closet and I pointed to the box and said she'd be able to use it soon since she's gained some good head control. Then, I looked closer at the box and it said 4m+, so I realized since she was almost 4 months old, I better get it together. Which we did that afternoon, and here are the first pictures of her in it. She really likes it, but she gets tired easy - must be hard to hold up that big genius head for too long. One problem.....she's a bit short for it (shocking, I know!).
.
Where are her feet?? I promise they are still there! When she leans forward to grab something, they float back and stop touching the ground....
Floating feet shot!
Love the look of concentration on her face here! She loves that froggie! Oh and the feet are staying put here!


No comments:
Post a Comment