Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

Due to the frigid temps right now in Atlanta, Mackenzie took the opportunity to try out her new warm fleece outfit.....complete with a hoodie (with ears on it!). Here she is posing & stylin' at 19 weeks old! (Never mind that she's almost 4 1/2 months and this 3 month outfit is still fitting & a little big!)














5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute picture!!! Good luck keeping her warm - it is freezing up there!! Its funny - I'm constantly trying to bundle Michael up under blankets or covers at home, put socks on him, etc. (because I spend my days in sweats under blankets at home) but he is all boy - hot all the time! Wants nothing to do with his mom's cold nature!!

kregister said...

Oh my gosh she looks so adorable in these pics!!! I just want to take her a squeeze her...so cute!

Mommy Attorney said...

Love it! The ears are adorable!!

Stephan & Mary said...

LOL! I can so relate to the size of the clothes. I put a pair of pants on Rebekah (18 mos) this morning and they seemed a little tight. I checked the size - 3-6 mos!!!!! Well, I guess not ALL companies size exactly the same. Keep in mind, they were a little tight and a little short, not so bad that she couldn't wear them today, though!

Sara said...

Love these 2 pictures....is this a little carters outfit? I had Harrison dressed in so many of these while in DC and now I have scaled back for Hailey since we're in GA...adorable. Wouldn't know it with the freezing temps though.