Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love This!!

So, one thing she did recently was really discover her own hands. She's been using them for a while now to grab stuff, but one day last week she would just stick her hand out in front of her face and study it. It was SOOOO cute! Sometimes it was in a fist, sometimes with fingers extended. She was mesmerized by her own hand :) Luckily my mom caught the moment in its true form!!

.


3 comments:

kregister said...

I love it! How adorable, she looks like she is really trying to figure "the things on the end of her arm" in this pic! Hilarious!

N Ramsey said...

I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks - she is learning all kinds of new tricks!

Sara said...

I LOVE this too! I would go into Hailey's room and find her peacefully studying her hands and twisting them slowly just taking them in with such wonder!