Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm a Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech...And a Helluva Football Fan

The second big event of the weekend was watching the GT vs. UGA game.....and as it turned out, it was the highlight of the weekend for all of the many Tech fans in our family! SEVEN LONG years we've been waiting for this. Since I was in college......and that was a long time ago now! I'm now married with a baby, and FINALLY Tech pulls out a win for me. And in dramatic, high scoring fashion! I think Mackenzie was our good luck charm this year....first Florida State, then Georgia!

We had a whole crowd over at the McKays for the big event. My family came back over. Mackenzie got dressed in her new GT outfit. Our friends Ryan & Kendra (who is expecting a baby of her own!) came over. What a day & what a game! We had so much fun watching it! I can't wait for next year when Mackenzie fits into her little GT cheerleading outfit!

No comments: