Saturday, December 13, 2008

Her First Clippy Bow :)

So, Mackenzie's hair has really started to sprout in the last couple of weeks, though it may be hard to tell in pictures because it is so fair & blond (yes folks, I think the strawberry blond is fading to blond.....only in pictures does it sometimes now have that reddiesh hint, in person.....pretty much blond, but we'll still see what happens!). And since she's getting a decent patch of hair on her head, I decided to see if I could get it to hold her first clip bow. It stayed!! Not too securely, but long enough to take a few pics.... I don't know that I thought I'd be such a bow fanatic, but I love seeing my baby in girly bows! It is TOO cute :)



3 comments:

kregister said...

Love the bow!! Too cute...if only I could put a clip bow in Ansley's hair...I think we need Rogaine.

SmallvilleMom said...

If you like bows, a friend of min makes them...she has her own business. Check out http://www.beadsnblooms.com/

They are so cute.

N Ramsey said...

Forget the bows! I love the jean dress!