I decided I would track each night the time of her last feeding this past week and time she actually went to sleep for good (in hopes that before too long, I will look back and see how far we've come.....). We actually did make improvements! I've decided one hard thing about parenting is making a decision & sticking to it, b/c you don't know if it's really a good decision, but you have to stick with it for a while to find out! In the middle of it, you certainly wonder if you should be going some other route! I'm glad to say in this trial, I stuck with the earlier bedtime (slightly earlier.....we're no where near the 7pm stuff!) and slowly she's getting used to it! YEAH!!
Mon: 9:20 Last feeding, 11:15 Down for the count (slept til 8:30 though!)
Tues: 9:40 Last feeding, 10:45 Down (up at 7:30)
Wed: 9:35 Last feeding, 10:30 Down....progress! (up at 8am - thanks to my dogs barking or it may have been later....)
Thurs: 9:25 Last Feeding, 10:25 Down (up at 7am - yuck!)
Fri: 9:15 Last Feeding, 10:15 Down (up at 7:15)
Sat: 9:15 Last Feeding, 10:00 Down (up at 8:15, best combination of bedtime & waketime yet!!!)
April 26 - Hunker Down Day 45
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment