Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Fun with the G-Parents

Well, we just got back from our 10-day trek across Florida to spend time with both sets of grandparents. And I have ALOT of blogging to catch up on all of our adventures. Back to early last week, we were still hanging out with my parents & we decided to head out to the local junior museum (an outdoor museum) in Tallahassee. We hadn't been in over a year, so it was fun to see how much more into it Mackenzie is at this age! I realized while we were there that the last time we came, I had carried her in a baby carrier......she was so little (and it wasn't that long ago.....)

Checking out the horses with Granmommy

Looking at the turkey & chickens

Petting the cow

Enjoying the park they have at there....our high flying swinger (who is not happy unless she is swinging "high!")
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Determined to climb up the big climbing wall (with a little help!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for the fun day G & G!! (And thanks for the diet coke G-daddy!!)

1 comment:

N Ramsey said...

You guys had a blast! She's so cute climbing up the wall, and I can't believe how high she wants to swing!