Sunday, July 18, 2010

Future Engineers....

Mackenzie's new favorite pastime is to play with her daddy's amp when he leaves it in our foyer after practice. It's not plugged in, so she safely enjoys pulling out his cords and plugging them into the amp & guitar pedals. I even caught her singing on video (though I can't find the right cord to upload the videos at this time.....) and when she plugs into the amp she'll say 'ing', 'ing' (sing, sing!). She especially enjoyed showing her friend Ella how this all works when she was over last week! Two daughters of parents who both have engineering degrees. They love cords & figuring out how to make things work!

"What?? Mackenzie said I could!"
Mackenzie showing Ella how it works! This picture reminds me that every time these two girls play together, I am amazed at how much they grow in a year. At 1 year old, Mackenzie wasn't even as tall as Ella is here.... WOW. Ella was 29 inches at her 1 year appt a month ago, Mackenzie was 28.5 at hers.....almost a year ago.

I think Ella is thoroughly enjoying this activity!

No comments: