Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bouncing with a Friend

About a week ago, Mackenzie & I went with "Baby" Ella (as Mackenzie calls her, though she is less of a baby these days & becoming more of a toddler!) to our local bounce house to have some fun & get out of the heat! She thoroughly enjoyed herself, but she's hesitant to go anywhere in the house that I can't get to! I wonder how long that will last before she's running around like crazy in all of them. For now, she safely bounces nearby me (or drags me into them with her!). It was Ella's first time, and now that she's walking, she thought it was a wonderful thing!

Playing in the play firetruck with Ella

Going through the hole in the firetruck

Sweet little "Baby" Ella

Blocking my view of Ella, but enjoying her time in the ball pit

On the move.....she tightens up that left arm when she's trying to really move!

No comments: