Saturday, July 31, 2010

Has it Been a Year Already???

Today, we went to Mady Kay's (one of Mackenzie's best buds) 2nd birthday party. I can't believe it's already been a whole year since we were doing her big 1.0 party! After Mady Kay turns 2, I know I will barely blink and we'll be doing the same for Mackenzie. It just keeps on flying by. I wouldn't mind it slowing down just a bit (okay, maybe a LOT!).



Eating some food with Daddy

So happy to see Sophia when she arrives :)

MK joins in the fun......the three musketeers!

Just blew out her candles! What a big girl!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Mady Kay is the BIG 2, WOW! She is adorable and has gotten so much bigger since I last saw her. I love her hair.

N Ramsey said...

The three of them just keep getting cuter and cuter!