Thursday, July 22, 2010

Naptime Funnies

So, we've had a busy week - lots of early wake ups (where I'm waking her up instead of waiting for her to do it on her own time) and a couple early nap time wake ups. We've also, consequently, had more than my preferred amount of tantrums to deal with - um, yeah, probably connected. So, today I was excited to let her sleep until whenever (and just be late for MMO) and then an uninterrupted naptime to get back to normal. Well, she woke up a bit early on her own this morning (ugh) and then just now she woke up from her nap just 1 1/2 hours in (she's usually a 2 1/2 hour girl!).

I decided that she needs more sleep, so since she's happily playing in her crib, I would hope & pray that she'd play and go back to sleep. In the mean time, I've been enjoying her crib time conversations with herself. I heard her going 'ribbet, ribbet' like a frog. Then, we had some kicking of the wall. And lastly, I heard her saying 'No, MINE! No, MINE!!'. Um, who is she talking to? Is she just practicing up to yell this at us & her friends whenever we have something she wants??? She does it alot, so maybe she thinks she needs to practice to be able to keep up with how much she wants to yell it?? What a kid.

While writing this, it appears, she wore herself out (maybe with all the 'No, MINE's she was yelling?) and is now asleep again. Whew.....here's to 30 or so more minutes to get chores done :)

No comments: