Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kickin' Off the Weekend

The McKay Open weekend officially starts with a Friday night gumbo party at my in-laws beach condo. Mackenzie sported her first (of just a few.....) patriotic outfit for the event! She handled the event pretty well....I wasn't sure how long the 'shy' mode would last around so many people she didn't know too well. She hung in there and started getting to know a few of the relatives, especially Brannon's cousin Claire, who really liked her as well! Here's a few pictures from the night:

Caught her saying 'What's That?' A phrase I hear all day long these days! But what I love is she scrunches up her little nose when she says it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A little break from the party for a chat with Poppee

Hanging out with Claire

Good picture of Meemi.....couldn't get the serious look off Mackenzie's face though :P

Some of the crew.....a good number of the McKay ladies :)

Meemi snapped this beauty! She told Mackenzie to get a mini muffin (which she was begging for) she had to say 'Muffins' and smile the camera. It worked!!!

1 comment:

N Ramsey said...

That's a great picture of her with Brannon! I love the slightly pouty picture of her below in the previous section too - too cute!