Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two Teeth

Yesterday, while playing around in our kitchen (a frequent pasttime at our house!), I attempted to get a picture of Mackenzie's two pearly whites.  But it's not the greatest picture.  The flash totally washed out her face, but I think you can still see the teeth a little bit.  Unfortunately, I am once again struggling with getting the pictures to enlarge when you click on them after posting......If it's not one thing, it's another.  Though, I guess in the grand scheme of things that is not too bad!

2 comments:

Heather said...

She is Brannon made over! Such a cutie!

I want to know your secret as to keeping the pictures from being able to be clicked on!

Lora Lee & Lora Kate's Blog said...

I don't have your email so I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE the picture under the title of your blog. You should make it black and white and then leave the green bow colored green. It would look so amazing and be great used on the front of thank you cards, birthday cards, etc. You can do this in Picassa if you are interested. Great picture!!! Too precious!!