highest elevation for the Rockies & there are 50-something mountains that are 14-ers. My sister hopes to climb them all. This was her third & she took my dad along. They made it (my dad's phrase for the whole experience was "I can't believe it" because it is really hard - steep & little oxygen). Anyways, my mom, Mackenzie & I opted out of the 14,000 ft climb and instead went back to see Standish (our photography guru from Monday's class) and have him critique some photos we'd taken & take some photos of Mackenzie in his studio. Well, she wasn't so much in the mood for posing for pictures there - WAY too much stuff to explore & it wasn't exactly kid proof (that's putting it mildly!). So, she was constantly on the move, crawling away from the camera & trying to get into everything! We got a few shots, but not as many as I had hoped in a real studio.... C'est la vie!
Mom & I then spent a few hours shopping & eating lunch, home for a nap - but the nap happened in the car


No comments:
Post a Comment