Friday, July 31, 2009

Seeing Three

Yesterday, after running errands, we went over to see Mady Kay & Ali & also Sophia who was spending the day at their house.  Since all three girls were going to get together, I suggested they wear the one outfit that they all three own & I would snap some photos of them.  As you can imagine, three babies (all crawling, one walking) and two mommies makes it difficult to get a good photo of all three, but some are decent.  At one point we put them on a couch & to do so, had to pull Mackenzie away from a walking toy - let's just say she was not happy about that.  I'm pretty sure she was thinking, "I'm in a playroom, please let me play with these wonderful toys!!!  I don't want to take a photo.....".

She was willing to pose as long as there was a toy in her hands!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sweet Mady Kay turns one today!  Sophia is next in 3 weeks, and Mackenzie will follow about a week and half after that!  Time flies!!!  We've come a long way baby from back here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.]

.
.
.
.A little mad about being pulled from the toys, but temporarily posing!
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Okay - now she's ticked off & wants to PLAY!!  Sophia's like..."I didn't do it, I promise!"

No comments: