
Today, we went down to the GT campus to tailgate with some friends before the GT vs. FSU game. And no, we did not stick around for the game....that would be asking too much at this point! But we did have a great time hanging out before the game and seeing some folks that hadn't met Miss Mackenzie yet. (She was the star of the tailgate, if you ask me!) Sporting her new "I LOVE BUZZ" shirt, she mostly hung out with her daddy in the carrier

(her new favorite spot - I love to put her in that thing!).
We then went home to watch the game. And what a game it was! I think Mackenzie is our lucky charm, as Tech pulled off the first win against FSU that I've ever seen (technically since 1975). Whoo hoo! Mackenz enjoyed a good bit of the game, sitting in mommy's lap like she was really watching it! What a great afternoon with my family :)

On a side note, Mackenzie really seemed to enjoy sitting up. It was one of the few times she actually sat in my lap for an extended period of time. Normally, sitting still in a baby (cradled) position is just too boring for her! She can watch a lot more from the sitting position! I think she thinks she is one of us, and wants to sit up! I want to tell her that she doesn't need to grow up too fast - I'm enjoying this stage & hope it doesn't pass
too quickly (even though I know it will....).
1 comment:
My husband refuses to wear the baby-carrier. I keep sending him your pictures with Brannon to convince him that a baby carrier in no way makes him dorky.
I'll let you know if I manage to convince him.
Post a Comment