I think winter has arrived in Atlanta. I love this time of year - the first bit of cold (before you get tired of it!) and the anticipation of the holidays. It just doesn't feel like Thanksgiving/Christmas until you feel a little bit chilly!
Brannon & I love to take little Mackenz on walks around the neighborhood. It's a great way that we actually make sure to spend time together as a family. It's getting a little harder now that the cold weather has arrived. The walks may be a bit shorter! But we did manage to get in a quick walk this weekend. I think I had Mackenzie properly dressed for the occasion in her fleece sleeper (which was over a bottom layer of shirt/pants & socks). She looked quite cute all bundled up, so I thought it deserved a post. Enjoy (& hope you are staying warm as well!).
.


No comments:
Post a Comment