Hello Everyone!! I am two months old today!! Mommy says I'm getting so big, but I think I'm still way too small, so I'm going to keep on growing as best I can :) I am getting smarter & smarter by the minute.....I smile a lot now & love to watch people talk to me. I've also really started to enjoy my toys more - I'll focus on my mobile and watch it go around & around. I like to lay on my play mat or in my bouncy seat and watch the hanging toys. I like to try to grab onto stuff now, especially mommy & daddy's fingers. I also have developed a preference for rock music, especially daddy's songs, played loudly! I find the rock music interesting - since I sometimes get bored of the bouncy seat & play mat. I prefer to be held up over a shoulder so I can see what's going on better! I sleep through the night now pretty much every night - usually 7-8 hours. I can't remember the last time I slept less than that! Mommy is especially thrilled with this advancement!We get out & about a lot more now.....I am reliably calm so mommy feels comfortable taking me along. I've been to some friend's houses, tailgating, shopping, even to daddy's favorite store....The Home Depot!
I have a few nicknames that have started to be used. Those of you that know my daddy know this list will just get larger & larger with time. But for now, mommy & daddy call me, 'Mackenz' for short alot of the time, and at night when I'm all swaddled up they call me 'Little Peaknuckle'. I think because one of my swaddles is green and I look like a pea in a pod! Mommy sometimes calls me her 'Bugaboo' for no particular reason, but I like it!!
.
I still do okay with Tummy Time...not great, but okay. Since I weigh more now, it has gotten too hard to spontaneously roll over onto my back, so I guess that advancement has disappeared until I get strong enough to roll my chubby self over! Speaking of which, I go for my 2 month appointment on Thursday, so we will officially know my weight - which everyone asks about. I'm not sure how much it will be - but I am definitely bigger because I've started wearing my 0-3 month outfits FINALLY! But mommy guesses I am still on the small side! We'll keep you posted :) In the mean time, here are some pics from today's photo shoot!
TTYL,
Mackenzie
We'll see, ha ha!


1 comment:
She is so precious!
Post a Comment