This weekend my family (mom, dad, & sister) have been visiting :) It has been a lot of fun having them here. My sister hadn't seen Mackenzie since she was born & my parents were here last when she was 5 weeks old, so she has really changed alot since they all last saw her. They are really enjoying seeing her starting to interact with the world - smiling, cooing, &
"talking" to them. Quite a change from the sleepy baby of only a month or so ago! I found a sleeper outifit that said 'I Heart My Auntie' the day before they came and couldn't resist, so we had to get some pictures in the outfit!! Lots of fun :)
"talking" to them. Quite a change from the sleepy baby of only a month or so ago! I found a sleeper outifit that said 'I Heart My Auntie' the day before they came and couldn't resist, so we had to get some pictures in the outfit!! Lots of fun :)

No comments:
Post a Comment