
Most of you know that my husband is very into writing & recording music & playing his guitar (actually I should say guitars....we have ALOT of them in our house!). Well, this Sunday was the first time he played live at our church and it was so great to be able to see him perform outside of our "music room" at home! He had a great time & it is a

great way for him to serve in the church since it is definitely a passion in his life. My mom of course snapped a few (okay a lot) of photos while he was playing & then we got a few of Mackenzie up on stage after the service. I appropriately dressed her in a little punk rocker outfit - or at least I thought it looked like a punk rocker!

The outfit was comprised of a onesie with 'My Daddy Rocks', striped leggings, a jean skirt, and her new pink shoes, oh and of course a bow on her head! (but the bow fell out before we took the pictures). She looked adorable & I think her daddy liked her outfit (he didn't see her get dressed this morning so he saw her after it was over when I brought her up there).
1 comment:
That is an adorable baby punk rock outfit! Go Brannon! He looks like a real rock star on stage!
Post a Comment