I got a video of me trying to feed Mackenzie peaches recently. It is a funny reaction - she is not sure about the tart taste of the peaches I guess. Kind of like the look on someone's face when they eat a lemon! She is slowly eating more peaches. She does pretty well with them when they are mixed with oatmeal. REally, I have to mix a fruit with the oatmeal in order for her to eat that, so might as well be peaches. It tones down the peaches flavor and kicks up the oatmeal so it's not so bland!
As of now, Mackenzie loves to eat sweet potatoes and applesauce, and this morning we added pears which she loved. She'll eat a little bit of peas and the amount is slowly increasing from a few bites to about 1/4 to 1/2 a container. Peaches - only a few bites unless mixed with oatmeal. And oatmeal she refuses no matter how many times I try unless it has fruit. (The box says it may take up to 15 times for them to accept a new food/taste.....I am WAY past that on attempts for plain oatmeal!!) So, I give it to her with fruit. I mean, I don't like oatmeal unless it has something in it. Who can blame her!?!?
April 26 - Hunker Down Day 45
6 years ago


5 comments:
This video is HILARIOUS!! That face made my day!! Ansley used to not like peaches, but now they are her favorite!!
That is hilarious! MP gagged when I gave her avocado once. Poor baby!
Poor Baby, what is your Mommy trying to feed you? I'll bring the good stuff next weekend!
Luv Granmommy
I think I've watched the video like 10 times now. Very funny!
Absolutely adorable!!! By the way, I always mixed fruit with cereal - it was his breakfast for months!! :-)
Post a Comment