Monday, November 9, 2009

She Likes to Prove Me Wrong

My little purse carrying midget just loves to prove me wrong.  A few weeks ago, at a lunch with some of her/my friends, she was eating a lunchable - a frequent easy lunch for me to give her :)  At that point in time, she would eat all the meat & cheese & not touch the crackers.   The other mommies & I were discussing the babies preferences & thought it funny how the other two girls liked everything but the meat & I joked about what a meat-lover I had!  Then, during that exact meal, she chose to eat only the crackers.  Go figure!  Just wanted to prove me wrong I guess.... :P

Then, just as I wrote a blog entry a few days ago about how she had very unique toddler tastes and wouldn't eat noodles or fruit.....she proved me wrong again.  Just the next day I believe, I again gave noodles another try fully expecting her to eat the meat & other options I gave her, but NO......she only wanted to eat the noodles!  Then.......a couple days later.  I attempted to give her some grapes which she had been rejecting up until that post, but suddenly, she decided she liked the grapes.  Oh boy!  What a girl!!!

1 comment:

N Ramsey said...

I think she could actually crawl into and fit in that bag she's playing with!