Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Pumpkin Patch

After our day at our mountain property, we continued our family fun day by taking a trip to Burt's Pumpkin Patch just about 30 minutes away.  I had heard this was a more impressive pumpkin patch than the one Mackenzie & I went to with our moms group & I wanted Brannon to get to go to a pumpkin patch with us, so I figured, why not?!?

I was a little concerned that the patch would be picked over in November, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how many (& how BIG) pumpkins there were!  We met our friends there, the McCormicks (with little Mady Kay) who were spending a weekend in the mountains with some of their family just a little ways from the patch.  Thanks to having them there, we got many great pictures of the girls & they took some family pictures.....and for once we got a family picture with everyone looking pretty darn good (if I say so myself!).


"Hey, Mom!  These are WAY too big to pick up!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Maybe I can use this wheelbarrow to carry these big pumpkins!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the hayride, she was really intrigued by the tractor.  We even taught her the word (came out as 'Ta-tah")
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YAY!!!  This hayride is the BEST!!!!

No comments: