Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween....Then & Now

After uploading the pictures from yesterday, I couldn't resist the opportunity to post a few comparison shots from last year......

Our beautiful baby girl

Then.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And now.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Our neighbor, Micah & Mackenzie

Then (as a black cat & pea in a pod!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And Now (both bumblebees this year!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our family

Then (as a witch, her black cat, & her broom!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And Now (as the GT mascot, cheerleader, & referee!)
 

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love the family outfits!! I totally forgot that Brannon was a broom last year HA HA!! M. looked adorable as a little bee (jacket)! The difference from 1 yr. ago to present are amazing, although you can tell that little baby is Mackenzie.

Stephan & Mary said...

You do NOT still fit in that outfit after how many years and a baby! I just won't tell you that I'm jealous. Of course, I was NEVER that small to begin with . . .