Look at how big they're getting! The girls (L to R): Ryan (9 mo.), Mackenzie (13 mo.) and Hailey (16 mo.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Little Hailey still fits in the Bumbo - though her limbs stick out further these days!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love this shot of Ryan.....the little LSU fan

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our little adventurer! I think I need to work on training her to go DOWN steps so I'm not living in fear of my wild child going right off the edge!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Giddy-up! Daddy's wild ride is fun! BTW - we've noticed the transition to becoming more of a daddy's girl over the past couple weeks! Soon she will probably prefer daddy over mommy :(


1 comment:
Cute! Even though Hailey has long limbs sticking out of the bumbo, Ryan looks like her legs are just as long!!
Post a Comment