Mackenzie had to miss MMO on Tuesday because the public schools (and apparently preschools!) for the county were closed. We were back on track today & she has really started enjoying her little "school". She no longer cries at drop off (it's been this way for a week or two now) and no more reports of biting (I ask everytime!).
Speaking of biting.....she is now (finally!) getting some more teeth! Her top two front teeth are
breaking through & the next two on top are close behind the skin. Looks like the doc was right. She's been a little bit of a difficult sleeper (which I am SOO not used to......love that little good sleeper on most days!). But, I'm hoping this will pass quickly and she'll go back to her 11 hours sleeping in her crib w/o seeing mommy before morning!
Here's a few shots of her watching the Falcons play with her daddy in her new cheerleading outfit.


No comments:
Post a Comment