
I just discovered this morning that Brannon could charge his iPhone by using my iPod charger and plugging it into the USB port on my computer (his phone was dead and has the official charger at work). Anyways, he wanted me to charge it again tonight & upon plugging it in, I saw that I could download the photos from his iPhone & also discovered that we did get a few pics of Mackenzie & Poppee from this weekend. And knowing how

he loves to make it onto the blog, I figured I should post some pics! In the first, she is chilling with Poppee & in the second, she is "talking" on somebody's cell phone :) a favorite thing of mine that she does (she actually has whole "conversations" while holding it on her ear/shoulder). One day I hope I get this on video! It is precious & I never want to forget how cute it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment