Monday, August 3, 2009

A Few Random Shots

My adventurous (or maybe I should say, illogical?) child....holding onto the cabinet while stepping onto a walking toy with wheels!
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chilling in the grocery cart (her legs are propped up).  And yes, she's belted in - but can somehow squirm all around.  I figure as long as I'm right there & she's still belted......I think it'll be okay!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fully turned around & checking out the goods (Still belted in!).  She would sit in this position and look up to point/wave at all passing customers.  What fun!  I didn't take one while she was waving though - wasn't sure the other customers wanted to be documented on her blog!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope she approved of your purchases! Such a contortionist! Our next gymnastist perhaps?

Granmommy