Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pacifier Humor

Brannon & I often comment at how we have such a funny baby. She cracks us up in so many ways - I really need to record more of the ways she cracks us up on here so I'll always remember them.....

One thing that cracked us up the other day was when we were discussing her pacifier. It is so great now that she's old enough to find it & put it in her mouth herself. She does this often - in her carseat, in her crib, etc. It keeps her calm and she enjoys it. I know the day is coming when I'll have to take it away, but for now, she can suck it to her hearts content!

Well, we have noticed that when she is crying about something fairly minor, she'll locate her paci & stick it in her mouth & immediately stop crying. Brannon & I just find it so funny that she knows she wants to stop crying so she pops her paci in. Now, if she knows she wants to stop crying.....why doesn't she just stop crying!?!? We found that pretty amusing!

1 comment:

N Ramsey said...

Cracks me up too! Silly girl :)