Mackenzie has over the past week or so really started playing her xylophone that I bought her. I knew she'd like it, but figured it might take her a while to figure it out since the age range was either 18mo. or 2yrs. But I knew she's brilliant :P and might have her daddy's (and I have a little too) musical inclinations..
Sure enough, she loves to play (bang?) on it
these days (at the genius age of 9 mo!). I tried getting a movie of her doing it, but she would always become intranced with the camera instead! She might have her mommy's photography interest too? Her daddy, of course, loves the fact that she is playing (banging?) music! He'll get his guitar out and play/sing with her while she plays/bangs! It's cute. I need a picture of our little band playing together!
these days (at the genius age of 9 mo!). I tried getting a movie of her doing it, but she would always become intranced with the camera instead! She might have her mommy's photography interest too? Her daddy, of course, loves the fact that she is playing (banging?) music! He'll get his guitar out and play/sing with her while she plays/bangs! It's cute. I need a picture of our little band playing together!

No comments:
Post a Comment