We've been having a such a good time with her lately. I think
(know) she is just so much like her daddy. Meemi (Brannon's mom) said that Brannon was not a very happy baby until he could sit up and be in control of himself and do stuff. Mackenzie is definitely a happier baby than her daddy (he was very colicky) but I can definitely tell she likes to be able to do stuff and not just sit around. A friend of mine said I'll be glad she's active in the long run.....she'll be healthy & athletic & not have weight issues, etc! Maybe so?!? It's funny, we have joined a community group at our church made up of new families - 5 couples each with a new baby between 2-6 months. We get together once a week to develop friendships & talk/study about our faith. ALL the other babies SIT in laps
while the group talks. NOT OURS!!! We're holding her up in the air, standing her up, walking with her, letting her roll over on the floor, etc, etc, etc! WOW!! But as much as I joke sarcastically about it, I really do love having an active baby. She is tiny and full of energy and fun. And at the end of the day, she sleeps. That's the most I can ask for! I just can't imagine how tired I'm going to feel when I have to start chasing around the crawling version of this active baby!
(know) she is just so much like her daddy. Meemi (Brannon's mom) said that Brannon was not a very happy baby until he could sit up and be in control of himself and do stuff. Mackenzie is definitely a happier baby than her daddy (he was very colicky) but I can definitely tell she likes to be able to do stuff and not just sit around. A friend of mine said I'll be glad she's active in the long run.....she'll be healthy & athletic & not have weight issues, etc! Maybe so?!? It's funny, we have joined a community group at our church made up of new families - 5 couples each with a new baby between 2-6 months. We get together once a week to develop friendships & talk/study about our faith. ALL the other babies SIT in laps 

1 comment:
She looks like she's just had a long, hard day of work, and is sinking into the bean bag chair for end-of-day R & R. Funny! Or, it could just be that her mommy plopped her down in the chair, and she's not quite sure she wants to be there after all.
Post a Comment