Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Evidence

I found evidence today that Mackenzie is definitely getting bigger. I had the monitor on while leaving her in her crib for a nap. She was awake when I laid her down, but she was talking to herself happily and I was waiting for her to either go to bed easily or cry (requiring a little pacifier assistance). She seemed to be playing/talking for a rather long time to not get tired or mad. So, I flipped on the video part of the monitor and this is what I saw. Guess her arms are long enough now to reach the mobile. I had to move it to a higher level! She may be small, but she is growing! Other evidence is that I've had to move the exersaucer/bouncer up a level from the lowest setting because she was able to stand flat footed.

No comments: