Monday, October 5, 2009

More & More

It's about time for some updated pictures of our beautiful little girl!  As I have been taking some pictures of Mackenzie lately - in her fall clothes - she seems more & more of a toddler.  It is definitely bittersweet as her baby days move further & further behind us.  But at the same time, it is SOOOO much fun!  She is absolutely adorable & her personality is just hilarious to us (do all parents find their children to be so hilarious?). 

Our big girl drinking her milk!  No more bottles & formula! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Watching some football with Daddy & Grandaddy & Skylar
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sporting her new 'do - the ponytail on top of the head!  She pulls the barrettes out alot these days, so if I want to avoid cutting bangs....this is the new 'do!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Showing off her two teeth (still working on those top ones.....)

2 comments:

N Ramsey said...

Thank you for the pictures!!! She is so cute!!!

Mommy Attorney said...

Go big girl Mackenz! D and I find MP hilarious, so it isn't just you. I would love to get our girls together, but we don't have plans to come to the ATL anytime soon (except for the cancer walk, but that will just be me).