Friday, October 9, 2009

Chatter Box

A couple weeks ago, while talking on the phone to my mom, Mackenzie was in the background talking away (in her own language, of course!!).  She had done this a few times before as well, so my mom commented on how she was quite a talker.  That my sister & I never talked that much like Mackenzie was doing.  But I didn't think too much of it.  Yeah, she talks alot, but maybe my sister & I were just more on the quiet side.

Well, fast forward a week or so, and when I was picking Mackenzie up from MMO this past week, one of her teachers said, she is quite a talker!  Not too many real words yet, but that she continually talked to herself & the other children all day long.  OH BOY!   When a lady who has
 worked with one-year-olds for years, notes that your child in particular likes to talk, it makes an impression.  SOOOO.......once she can make actual sentences, I'm thinking she might be quite the little chatter box.  That could be fun - the more she talks, the more crazy things she'll say, I'm sure!  Really, she has a lot of talkers in her lineage, so we shouldn't be too surprised I guess :P

Here's a few photos of my chatter box as we prepare for a trip to Tally this weekend to see our Yellow Jackets take on the Seminoles......in her "I Heart Buzz" shirt.  The second one she is goofing off/hiding behind my back and I took the picture over my shoulder :)  And the last one she is hugging on her new bunny from Mrs. Carrie!





No comments: