I just love this time of year. A little chill in the air, football on the tv, and the anticipation of some holiday fun around the corner. It was great having Mackenzie in September because our first few months with her were during this great time of year. And here we are starting our second fall with her. It's going to be a great couple of months!Here's some photos of her getting ready for the cooler weather. Swinging after dinner now sometimes requires the warmth of a sweater. And meeting the scarecrow I bought for our front stoop. Love the curiosity she has over simple things like a scarecrow!
On another note, I'm not sure where the time between my posts goes.....everytime I write a post it seems that I just wrote one and I realize it's been at least 3-4 days. My how life changes with a toddler! I thought life was busy with a

newborn, but really it's just different. It's more exhausting with a newborn I think b/c of the crazy sleep cycles, but during the day they sleep so much there is alot more time. Or even if they were awake, they could often be put in a swing or a bouncy seat. Now, she wants me to play with her ALL the time when she's awake. Most of the time I happily oblige. But it definitely limits me being able to get MY stuff done. There are definitely worse things than letting a blog go untouched in favor of a game of "ba" (AKA ball).


2 comments:
I know what you mean about time. She might be willing to play by herself if I'm not doing anything, but if I'm up and cooking/cleaning/folding laundry/anything, then she wants me to pick her up. Or she wants to "help." If it weren't for MMO, I would never be able to focus on anything for more than 3 minutes at a time!
I must say if a scarecrow as tall as me with massive straw hanging out of it was in front of me, I would be pretty curious too. I don't blame you M.!
Post a Comment