Thursday, April 9, 2009

Riding With Daddy

I've not been as good lately about taking random snapshots of Mackenzie lately, but when I was looking at my camera a day or two ago, I noticed some unfamiliar shots.  Apparently, while her daddy was babysitting her on Sunday, he took her on another adventure (I think they went to check out some more real estate, UGH!).  Anyways, daddy must have enjoyed having a little companion in his car because he took some snapshots of her in the carseat in the back of his car.  I thought that was kind of funny!  Oh - and I also noticed her feet were missing any socks......daddy definitely dresses her differently than mommy!  I got home & she was coming back from a walk in just a onesie, no socks, & it wasn't particularly hot outside (although it wasn't cold enough to stress about it!).

No comments: