On Tuesday, we had one more day of cold (there were even a few flurries?!?!) Then it got down to freezing one last time that night. I was bummed to deal with cold again (I'm ready for spring to stay!), but I got the opportunity to put her in an outfit I didn't think she'd fit in this winter. When I packed up her fleece outfits about 2-3 weeks ago with the first stretch of hot weather, she was still falling out of the pants of this cute winter outfit. Well, I got i
t back out in the hopes that she could fit - it was still big but at least it didn't fall right off of her (her waist is just so small - it fits well otherwise). So, that was an advantage to one more day of cold. I think now it will just be too hot for fleece again.Here's some shots of her in the outfit (if you can only wear it once, you might as well take some pictures!). I also thought I'd show you her new favorite thing to do - sit on the floor and play with her toys (or should I

say eat her toys). She just thinks she is big stuff sitting up like a big girl I think. She sometimes gets mad when she topples over & can't get back to a seated position! And then its mommy to the rescue!
Brannon & I just marvel at how happy & self sufficient (at playing) she is becoming. Quite a change in such a short time.


No comments:
Post a Comment