Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BIG Girl!!

By our standards, anyways!  I took Mackenzie in for her weight check yesterday at 7 1/2 months (we didn't want to wait until the 9 month well visit to find out if she still had any weight gain issues - catch it early type of thing).  Anyways, based on the chubbiness that she's been adding (and the fact that she's heavier to hold!) I was pretty sure she'd be fine.  And she was!  Here's her new stats:
  • Weight: 14 lbs, 11 oz.  Only around 7%, but hey she's on the charts!
  • Height: 26 in.  This is around 25%
So, that's two pounds since her 6 month visit.  The doctor (& I) were very pleased.  Her growth curve is shooting upward, so she may actually make it back to 25% on weight where she started out!

2 comments:

Mommy Attorney said...

Yay - good job Mackenz! I know you must feel great!

When I first quit nursing, it was really heartbreaking. But then, not having to stress over supply issues? Formula feeding has dramatically lessened my worry-load.

Heather said...

Way to grow!!!

OH MY GOODNESS ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pic at the top of the blog! Did you do that?!?! Great job!