Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Park & My Friends!

On Monday, Mackenzie & I spent the afternoon with the moms & babies from our community group. We've been wanting to get together to take pics of all the babies (two of us are into photography). So, when we realized that Monday was the only day this week that was not going to be rainy & yucky, we quickly put together a plan to all go to the park for some pics in spring clothes.

I got some great shots of the babies & some with their mommies that I hope to use in my portfolio that I'm building in preparation of people actually paying me to do this! We also put the three girls who can sit up on a blanket together and took some shots, but by then they were tired of the event and didn't ever really all three look at us at one time. Oh well! And we discovered that Mackenzie might have a bit of a tomboy nature.....she kept trying to eat grass & dirt and play in it while the other two girls just sat on the blanket!

In these pics, we have from left to right, Mackenzie, Mady Kay, & Sophia. The first photo is the best of Mackenzie smiling. The middle she is trying to eat grass/dirt before I could stop her (hard to pay attention with your eye through a peephole watching three little ones!). The last is the best of all three sort of looking at the camera.

3 comments:

SmallvilleMom said...

So cute! I can't believe Mackenzie tried to eat the grass. My girls were scared to even touch it at that age. You'd think I was putting them on a bed of nails every time I tried to sit them in the grass.

N Ramsey said...

They're all getting so big and cute! Love it that Mackenzie's into dirt - can't wait to take her hiking and biking!

Anonymous said...

I saw the pictures on you photo blog. They were very good. Keep it up, Shuttlebug!

Granmommy