Thursday, October 23, 2008

Zzzzzz...........

I'm not quite done with the 'back blogging' to fill in the happenings of our world while we were w/o internet connectivity.....and I like my blogs to be chronological......BUT I had to post today's happenings b/c they are pretty significant. Mackenzie slept for 7 hours straight last night (at 7 weeks of age!), and in my book, that is sleeping through the night! She went to sleep at 11 and woke up a little after 6! YAY! You might think it was a fluke, I know I still wonder what tomorrow night holds in store for me, but the night before last, she slept 6.5 hours! I didn't post that yesterday b/c I thought it might be a fluke....before that she was doing btween 4.5 - 5.5 hours at a stretch. But I think it's safe to say now that we are headed strongly in the right direction!! I'm sure we will back track some, but I am still pleased with her sleeping ability! The ability to sleep soundly is another trait of mine she inherited (not her daddy's!) And I appreciate her allowing me to sleep soundly myself :) I love my little snoozer - what a great little baby!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Catch up on your sleep - you deserve it! Michael didn't sleep through the night until 4 or 5 months!! Believe it or not, I miss those middle of the night cuddle sessions now - so much!