Thursday, October 23, 2008

Future Rock Star!!

I think it's been established that Mackenzie definitely favors her daddy....she really looks like him despite how I keep trying to find my features in her face! But on top of that, it appears that this child's personality is proving to be more like her daddy's as well!

One example of this was when I left Brannon to tend to Mackenzie while I went and showered on a Saturday morning. She was hanging out on her playmat in his music room. She only tolerates each play item for about 15 minutes (the restlessness speaks of her dad's personality as well!). I'll usually put her on the play mat until she whines, then move her to the bouncy seat, then to the swing, and so on & so forth until she tires out and takes a nap.

So, a few minutes after I left the two of them alone, she started to whine in order to move to a new play area.....and Brannon started to play his music for her (a little louder than I might've wanted!). Apparently, she found it soothing and stopped crying on her mat! Boy, did that make her daddy happy! (He really wants her to be a rocker like him!). I came down to find them jamming and took some shots :) Later in the day, she was rocking with him again. She's his new number one fan!

No comments: