Well, as most of you know, my husband is really into real estate (even in this crazy market) and we were in the process of buying a new house down the street from our current house while I was
VERY pregnant..... It was a short sell (a house in pre-foreclosure) that was an amazing deal. Basically, it has a partially finished basement & backs up to a wooded area and cost less than our current house. So, what do we do.....buy it and move with a 5-week old baby! Brannon is very lucky to have a wife whose parents moved frequently as a child for investment purposes, so I was brought up this way I guess and was much more willing than I imagine most new mommies would be to his crazy schemes! We were without internet (and therefore I couldn't blog) for quite a while, but we are now settled (sort of) and at least have internet, so I am back to blogging and hope to quickly catch everyone up on Mackenzie's adventures soon!
3 comments:
Congrats on the move! I would love to come visit you and Mackenzie once you get settled in!!!
Did your other house sell that quickly too? Our house is ont he market ... I'm praying that it will sell so we can do the same thing you guys did!
You moved!! You have a very lucky husband...
Post a Comment