Wednesday, October 22, 2008

THE Tongue!

Apparently, my child has a slight obsession with sticking out her tongue. Right after she was delivered, she kept sticking out her tongue repeatedly - pretty much the whole first day! We hypothesized that she was feeling her new 'dry' environment with her tongue! Well, the obsession continues, though it's not a daily/all day occurence as it was on day 1. I guess she has accepted her dry world!

But I did catch her in her pack & play a couple weeks ago - sticking out her tongue at herself in her play mirror we have in there. It was hysterical! Who knew that could be so much fun? I know that was not how I envisioned the mirror being used - but I must admit, it looked like a blast!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are priceless - so adorable!! You definitely caught her in full curiosity mode!!