Monday, October 20, 2008

First Outing.....Just the Two of Us

Well, we had made many (okay not that many, but a few) trips out & about on various errands, etc. with the whole family. But up until she was 4 weeks old, we had not yet made a trip with just Mommy & Mackenzie. So, at 4 weeks of age, I decided it was time to brave this new world of possibilities outside our home. We made a trip over to hang out with the Sloans & we survived. Actually, we thrived! I managed to get Mackenzie ready, go to Jersey Mikes to pick up subs for Sara & I, and drive over there. We hung out with them for about 5 hours and Mackenzie was a perfect angel. She practically slept the ENTIRE time except when she wanted to eat. We made a trip up to the playground. All in all, a great day and nice to get out of our house for a change of scenary.

I captured a few photos, one of Mackenzie being a perfect angel - asleep on a bed at their house.....which is one of my favorite photos of her sleeping. And another in the double stroller with Hailey (not my best shot as I took it while Hailey covered her face.....oops!).

No comments: