We went for our big ultrasound appointment this morning (I'm now 21 weeks!) and we stood strong and did not find out the sex of the baby. Everything looked great, and apparently the baby was extremely agreeable - allowing the tech to get a look at everything very easily. More ammo in my mind that this baby will be more laid back!
After the ultrasound was over, Brannon & I were in another room waiting on the doctor and we both looked at each other and I asked him if he saw anything and we both said - 'girl?'. There was one point in the ultrasound that we though we saw what looked like a girl. Of course, without having the tech actually guiding us - who knows if that's what we really saw or not...... What we thought were two legs could've been an arm & and the umbilical cord!! So, who knows! But now in my mind, I've returned back to thinking it's a girl again (so far it's been boy, then girl, back to boy, now back to girl!). For the time being anyways!
I'm also still gaining weight at rapid pace. Which blows my mind, considering I still am eating NO dairy - which means basically NO desserts, NO ice cream, NO butter..... Go figure! 18 lbs to date. I keep bringing it up, but the doctors don't & they reassure me they're not worried. Maybe I should take a hint since they're not bringing it up!
Anywhoo......we got a bunch of pictures that I'll upload soon :)


1 comment:
21 weeks - it sure does fly by! Dave actually called girl on our ultrasound before the doctor did, so I bet you and Brannon are right. Of course I wouldn't go painting everything pink... :-)
Post a Comment