Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday Party #2

On to the second party of the day.....we went to our friend Baby Ella's (who I guess isn't so much a baby anymore!) 1st birthday party. I guess that maybe we'll have to just call her Little Ella now :) Hard to believe it's been so long since we did the whole 1st birthday ourselves and will be planning #2 before too long. It goes soooo quickly!

Mommy/Daughter shot

Mackenzie & Mady Kay looking on at the gift opening with such interest!

Such a cutie! Loved her little birthday outfit - embroidered with her name & birthdate!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Opening her gifts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mackenzie trying to show Ella how to use her new toys :P

Best shot I could get of the three girls.....as if taking pictures of them normally isn't hard enough, add the birthday party excitement & it's nearly impossible!

No comments: