So, like I mentioned in the last post, we had two birthday parties on Saturday for Mackenzie's little friends. First one of the day was for her little friend, Hailey, who turned 2! (Can't believe Mackenzie will be turning 2 before I know it.....) It was a fun, outdoor, party with a carnival theme & lots of activities & water fun for the kids. Here's some photos of the party fun:.
.
.
Trying out Harrison & Hailey's trike. She looks thrilled to have me photographing her! Little does she know that her daddy & I started thinking a trike sounds like a good 2nd birthday gift for her!
Posing with the birthday girl. This is the best shot I could get of these two....
Checking out her pretty cupcake tower

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Watching her daddy light the candles
Birthday girl posing!


1 comment:
CUTE!! Thanks for posting these so quickly. You (as always) got some wonderful shots.
Post a Comment