Saturday, May 30, 2009

Me & My Bud

Mackenzie & I spent yesterday afternoon with Mady Kay & her mommy, Ali at the park near their house. It was a lot of fun, but I have to laugh looking back as it is never what you expect. Mady Kay fell asleep on the way there, and proceeded to sleep in her stroller for 30+ minutes!!! That was not planned :) Mackenzie, on the other hand, swung & swung & swung some more. When I went to take her out well after 30 minutes of swinging, she cried, so I put her back in! Mady Kay did wake up in time to swing for a few minutes & then have a photo session with Mackenzie on the slide......aren't they cute?!?! Mackenzie is showing her tomboy side in a little baseball cap :)

On a side note, whenever we're out, people always comment on how they look alike! What do you think?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mackenzie has a tendency to attack her friends when trying to show them a little love!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't tell our mommies our little secret!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Feeling the breeze in their hair!

2 comments:

Mommy Attorney said...

I think they look a lot alike! Especially when you can't see their hair color. I love the secrets picture. It really does look like they're sharing juicy baby secrets. How cute!

The Platt Family said...

I think they kinda look alike too. Both very pretty little girls :)