Well, we're still waiting..... The due date is just 4 days away, so I shouldn't be too frustrated yet. However, as I suspected - once the doctor mentioned that she thought I would be early, it's hard not to start assuming that would be the case. But at this point it's not looking too likely that she'll be early. So....we wait! My last day of work was Friday, so now I'll have plenty of time to relax and be rested in preparation, which is good. I just hope she doesn't wait too long and then I'll be bored of doing nothing for a long time and wish I'd worked a little longer!
We did go to Scalini's Italian restaurant (http://www.scalinis.com/Bambino.htm) last night and I had the eggplant parmisian that is supposedly known to kick off labor. (Nothing yet!) We signed their baby book and if she comes in 48 hours, we get a $25 gift certificate and a baby Scalini's t-shirt. But I'm not sure we're going to get it. Maybe we'll go back next weekend if she's still not here!
April 26 - Hunker Down Day 45
6 years ago


1 comment:
We are so excited! Can't wait for Mackenzie to meet the Robinsons! Keep us updated!
Post a Comment